netizens of philippi!

Monday, November 09, 2009

I'm into the 12th hour of stationing myself here at Starbucks. The morning is almost going into afternoon now. I've just shifted my seat and i've noticed that my butt shape has made a mold out of the cushion seat I was stationary on for 99% of the 12 hours I have been here.

I'm really really really very thankful to God in guiding me through. Even though I have not slept a single bit, I have not felt a single bit of tiredness. I think its really amazing. thank God for Mag's and huEy's prayers.

Was working through the first half of the 12 hours tog with leong. Could sense his frustration in trying to complete his assignment. Its so frustrating coz of the lack of direction, lack of resources, and everything felt so blurrish so blocked. i guess we can pray that faced with these situations, we may be calm and know that we do what we are able to. I guess as long as its an effort that we have put in our best, the Lord would be pleased.

Ok, I guess I'll hang around here for some time longer, then head straight to school.

PS: i wish that i am lounging here, with no assignments to rush out. haaha, like the angmohs who stroll in for crossiants, latte and muffins.

dotz
vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home