netizens of philippi!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

musings

in these few days, my ex-classmates from my secondary school have created a facebook group for the class. haaha, I've found myself laughing at the screen each time i recall something silly, either triggered by what they post on the wall, or my own recollections.

I find that my sec 1-2 years are just plain brash silliness, stopping just short of fooling around & moving towards indulging in the golden period of adolescence, while celebrating what we've uncovered along its path.

If my lower sec days were about mindlessness and carelessness, then it would very well be a breeding ground for upper sec, when we would grow wings and fly, but remain pesky, brazen and fearless. Those days were marked by plain merry go jolly around, untamed brats who fed on teachers' esteemed skins.

haaha I find myself missing my secondary school days, and on top of that, my friends. I miss wearing all white and all that nonsense. I'd better share the gospel to those who I've not shared to...
I'm reminded again lately of the fragility of life, and how real death really is. The shock to read that somemore who I know has died in a freak accident. The overriding sadness and regret that when he was still alive, I didn't tell him about life after death. *sigh hard*

indebted to non Christians the good news of Christ.
vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home