netizens of philippi!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

on surviving a testing day

yesterday was the 3 paper onslaught. which I've fought it, and came out of it. Thank God for His guidance, and through many prayers. Thank God for allowing me to trust in Him. Yep, even though, there were questions which I didn't know how to answer, marks that were lost, I'm thankful to be able to trust in Him, coz I know that no matter what results I get, it doesn't matter, but its the response towards it, and how this experience serve to build me up on godly character. I mean, He knows what results I'll be getting already, I just need to trust Him.

I slept for like 12 hours yesterday, coz I was just so tired. haaha, like after church on Saturday, I felt so mentally burnt that I went home, skipped dinner and slept for 12 hours, even though I had known that time was precious and I could not finish my revision for the 3 papers on Monday. yep, but I'd realised that I wouldn't be productive if I'd stayed up then, nothing would have went in.

yep, exams are not over yet, even though its probably over for many fellow students now. I've got 2 more papers, the dreadful history being the final battle. haaha..

now right, I'm thinking of taking my mind off exams a while, head down to kinokuniya or borders. yeah, I think I'll do that now.

vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home