netizens of philippi!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm thankful for God's abudant grace. Even though I'm so sinful, but He has chosen me to be His child.

Pray that I may live a blameless, righteous and holy life, displaying Christ likeness. Put off the old self, put on the new self which will show outwardly, from inwards.

Ministry work, on the yfc side, is fine. But as much as I wish to see it grow, to be more happening (set up prayer mtgs/small grps in schs to give support to students to reach out to their friends with the gospel), I find myself not working hard enough. Sometimes I run into a block not knowing how better can I challenge my students. I pray that I'll keep this ministry desire in prayer, and work hard to contact students, meet them, follow-up, challenge them. its disheartening when students don't respond. But i know that God is in control and He will not let His ministry fail. Pray for faithfulness.

Aside from that, I thank God i've been able to juggle my ministry service with my academic studies well. At times it may leave me tired especially when rushing out of school and back again. The timetable this semester is not kind to me, but thank God for some new responsibilities in ministry. I sometimes wish I could give more to His work, but I have to do what I have in my hands well first before I'm capable of more.

Studies wise, I havent been very hardworking, quite lazy to revise my work. So I would wanna work hard in studies too, so that Lord will be pleased. I find myself enjoying writing, and reporting, for the school newspaper (more practical stuffs) rather than studying for the main modules. But I pray that I would wanna give my best in all that I've been tasked with.

Blessed CNY to all
vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home