netizens of philippi!

Friday, March 05, 2010

disappointment

I have learned to trust in God, because I come to realise and be reminded that anything I could or could not do, have or have not done, did or didn't do, would change God's purposed plan. His plan is perfect.

I was so disappointed yesterday, but when I look towards God, He is the head of the ministry. I am disappointed coz I looked at what I could do by myself, but I'm reminded that actually God is the one who is in control, so I shouldn't be that disappointed. I may not have a chance to see how other Christians are reaching people for God, but at least I am heartened to hear that there are Christians who has this desire and I trust that God would allow them to function for His glory's sake.

vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home